Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Dropped Recipe(spoilers)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:34 PM
  • 14 Replies

Does anyone have the new recipe that is dropped?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cwrcar
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:57 PM

ok I got it now- did not get it dropped, but it is under "cakes"!  Yay!  (thanks Drew for fixing this!)

Heather it is >Timamisu<

cwrcar
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:04 PM

ok I get it -the Madeline's dropped r an ingredient- for the newest recipe which I guess was also supposed to be dropped?  

confusing (again)!

cwrcar
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:16 PM

did anyone actually get the new recipe >tiramisu< dropped to them?  if so, from who??

I am just curious! :)

heathermichelle
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:21 PM

I didn't. Mine was added to my inventory. I am curious too.

Quoting cwrcar:

did anyone actually get the new recipe >tiramisu< dropped to them?  if so, from who??

I am just curious! :)

maybaby08
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:26 PM

I just moved to RF recently so it will be a longg time until I get the dropped recipe. It's confusing that there's madeline the recipe and madeline the ingredient. They should have just made it lady fingers like they're supposed to be LOL just kidding. They can do whatever they want.

Yes we CAN and Yes we DID!!!!

Photobucket

cwrcar
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:36 PM

I was thinking the same thing about using "Lady Fingers" instead!! lol :)

Quoting maybaby08:

I just moved to RF recently so it will be a longg time until I get the dropped recipe. It's confusing that there's ---------- the recipe and ---------- the ingredient. They should have just made it lady fingers like they're supposed to be LOL just kidding. They can do whatever they want.

cmlkb
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:07 PM

I LOVE tiramisu, my sister has the best recipe for it, now I'm getting hungry.

I have not had the recipe dropped yet, but maybe I need to be further along to get it????

cwrcar
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:15 PM

did u check to see if it got "magically" put in your recipes?  that is how I got mine.  check under cakes. :)

if not, then it probably was supposed to be a drop from someone that some of us already served, but who did not drop it for us - and you might not have his/her recipe yet?

Quoting cmlkb:

I LOVE tiramisu, my sister has the best recipe for it, now I'm getting hungry.

I have not had the recipe dropped yet, but maybe I need to be further along to get it????

cmlkb
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:35 PM

I checked all the recipes since not everything is where you might think to find it, like buttermilk pie is under cakes, but no. I don't have it. Anyone lower levels then you have it?

KayMMIV
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Quoting cmlkb:

I checked all the recipes since not everything is where you might think to find it, ----------------------, but no. I don't have it. Anyone lower levels then you have it?

I don't have it either yet

Before reading anything negative into another's post first react as if it was meant in the best way possible. When assuming the worst we create worse discusions.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)