Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Food Blogger

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:44 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have served Ms. Blogger 8 times. I have gotten 8 positive reviews. Doesn't she also give our a recipe? Are there a certain number of positive reviews you need before she drops it?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
WoodWitch
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Ummm... I don't think she gives us anything, does she?  I know you had to serve her the fishy bun but I thought that released peeps....hmmmm... Nickie, I just can't remember...

EDIT:  I checked my cheatsheet and I do not believe she drops anything.  See if you get some new customers.

Keep it Secret, Keep it Safe....

fallenfaerie
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:01 PM

thought she dropped the Chum Roll recipe...

rylymama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:02 PM

No the Biologist does.

drsally
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:16 PM

I served her everything many more that 8 times & she has never given me anything.                           If I give her one of the 2 things she likes then she doesn't annoy me with negative reviews!

SLTmom
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:30 AM

I think just serving her favorite (either the pina colada cupcake or the chum roll) just releases the movie star, the yachtsman, the first mate and the professor.  They then give you the ingredients/recipes for the Fiery ICe cream Cake to serve to Dude Fiery, who will eventually give you the page from Honey's Diary that you need to move to Spoons.

Hope this helps

fallenfaerie
by Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:32 AM

Thanks! I don't know why I was looking for that recipe...I had already gotten it and captured the Landshark...*head slap*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)