Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do i do this?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:36 PM
  • 15 Replies
    Team Rebel Choose to side with the Rebel
    Team Loner Choose to side with the Loner
  • by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:36 PM
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Replies (1-10):
    beckie66
    by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:43 PM

I honestly don't remember what I did...like it was so long ago!  LOL!  But I think you have to give the Doctor one of the new recipes that he dropped to make your choice - read his message before you serve him.

steelcrazy
    by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:51 PM

Close Beckie. lol  I did this not too long ago, like yesterday and I shockingly remember.  You serve the doc any of his faves, then he will leave you 2 recipes.  One will repel one group and one will repel the other.  You have to decide which group you want to align with, and give the other group their repellant recipe to get rid of them.

san78
    by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:55 PM

so i only end up with 1 award?

and i didnt think doctor was in this area?

san78
    by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:55 PM

o and ty x 

pooh238
    by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:57 PM

i got the one buy getting rid of the werewolves and then went to sunset and served martin his favorite snack and he gave me the holy water to get over there.

steelcrazy
    by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Yes, you will only end up with 1 award.  The doc will show up, give the recipes, and stick around.

san78
    by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:58 PM

o ok ty

anxiousschk
    by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:06 PM

So once you've turned everyone...er...I *think* I have...I just wait for the doc to show up?

beckie66
    by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:07 PM

Actually, you can get both awards.  When you are ready for that, let me know and I will help you!  No need to confuse you any more than you probably are at the moment ;)

cwrcar
    by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:08 PM

did you go back to  the HS & try the other recipe to repel all the other students so that NO  Vamps OR Wolves are left?  

U just might not want to do that until after you have finished in the new town in Spoons u gain access to for repelling the 1st group.

that is how it worked for me - but was b4 the changes/fix was made, so I am not sure if you can do that any more.

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)