Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying to get to Los Pull.....need help please!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:05 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am at level 41 and completed Sunset Park where I received the diary page for Fortune City.  Since Rabbit's Foot seems a bit pricey for me right now, I decided to try and complete Los Pull as well.  I went back to Spoons and repelled all of the vamps.  Now what?  I have not seen a new customer that is supposed to drop the holy water.  Do I have to wait for level 42 and buy the wooden stake for this to happen?  I just want to be sure before I spend the BB on it.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
beckie66
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:08 PM

Yep - that is what you need!  Buy that, stay there, and someone new will come around.  Please him - it may take more than once - and he will drop the Holy Water :)

Ineedmyfix
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:17 PM

THANK YOU!!  With so few customers left, it feels like I'm never going to get to 42.

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 4:17 PM

Question: do you stay in Sunset or go back to Spoons for the new customer after you purchase the stake?

that's where I'm at.

rockstarkk
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 5:45 PM

I believe you stay in Sunset and he shows up there after you buy the stake. You please him and move on to Los Pull...it's different from when I went thru there but I think that's how it goes

Quoting tangleballlover:

Question: do you stay in Sunset or go back to Spoons for the new customer after you purchase the stake?

that's where I'm at.

pooh238
by Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:48 PM

i didn't have to buy the stake, martin came in sunset and i served him like three times and he gave me the holy water.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)