Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Energy?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:53 PM
  • 17 Replies

Does anyone know if we ever max out on energy or is it endless? 

Just curious, I have 49 at level 40 and was just wondering if it ever gets capped.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beckie66
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:58 PM

I don't know...I think others were asking this, too...I will see if I can find the post.

beckie66
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:00 PM

Well, that didn't really help - LOL!  Hopefully the Team reads this and will let us know!

bookworm23
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Yes I asked the same question but for a different reason.  Something happened that I lost about 10 energy pts (glitch) and I couldn't figure out why...wondered if maybe everyone had been capped at 40.   So far energy hasn't been capped I am now at 55.  Let's hope they don't put on a cap at least not for a long while!

steelcrazy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:11 PM

I'm just thinking that this could become quite problematic as far as my housework goes. lol  With unlimited energy, I have the potential to sit here clicking away for 30 minutes before I'm out of energy and am forced to do some housework. lol

bookworm23
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:12 PM

Add flash flour and who know what would happen to the house, the kids , the dog?

Quoting steelcrazy:

I'm just thinking that this could become quite problematic as far as my housework goes. lol  With unlimited energy, I have the potential to sit here clicking away for 30 minutes before I'm out of energy and am forced to do some housework. lol

steelcrazy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:21 PM

Heck, I already forgot to feed the dog this evening.  Can you imagine how bad it could get? lol  Luckily my boys are both school age, so in about 6 weeks I will have my days to myself again.  The board of health may have to shut down my bathroom though. lol

Quoting bookworm23:

Add flash flour and who know what would happen to the house, the kids , the dog?

Quoting steelcrazy:

brighteyes112
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:26 PM

rolling on floor 

Quoting steelcrazy:

Heck, I already forgot to feed the dog this evening.  Can you imagine how bad it could get? lol  Luckily my boys are both school age, so in about 6 weeks I will have my days to myself again.  The board of health may have to shut down my bathroom though. lol

Quoting bookworm23:

Quoting steelcrazy:

bookworm23
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:33 PM

My kids just started their Summer vaccation at the end of June so they won't be back in school till September 7th.

Thanks  a lot I really needed the reminder to clean the bathroom! NOT!laughing

WoodWitch
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:44 PM

As for the dog, stop at Petco and get one of the auto dog feed dispensers with the matching water contraption, install a doggie door and he is good to go!  KEEP CLICKING....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)