Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Energy

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2010 at 11:00 AM
  • 6 Replies

Do I just have to stop playing for hours before I can come back and server more than one or two customers at a time (a little exaggerated)?  I had always having no energy. 

I am new to this game... am I missing something?

by on Aug. 6, 2010 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
christaberk
by on Aug. 6, 2010 at 11:06 AM

You get one energy point every 30 seconds. Each hour you can visit a friend and get an energy refill. You can go do dishes or whatever, start a load of laundry, come back, and yoru energy should be about full!

christaberk
by on Aug. 6, 2010 at 11:06 AM

OR you can use gems to fill up.

bookworm23
by on Aug. 6, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Your energy will increase 1 pt every 2nd time you level up after you reach lvl 6.  Also once you get to lvl 10 you can hire a manager and depending on her lvl you can get up to an additional 17 exp at this time....this will also increase.

When you start this game you are given 5 fire opals which will also give you extra energy.  Look in your inventory under gems.

lore_tex
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2010 at 12:19 AM

Yes, I love the game, but the energy concept is aggravating. I can only play for around 45 seconds at a time and that includes taking a break to get more energy. I wish we were allowed to play longer. I can't sit for 30 seconds to 2 minutes to wait for another 1 more serve and then do that again and again till the hour passes. I work too much and cannot use the Internet at work. If I could use the Internet at work I'd pop in every hour and serve the very few customers I'm allowed time for.

drsally
by Member on Aug. 16, 2010 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes the energy thing is frustrating at first and requires a little reprogramming from other games, but it is really one of the things I have come to like about this game. You must play in short bursts and in between get your chores done, perfect for a Mom. There is no obsessive sitting in front of the computer-just play for a few minutes then attend to the kids & chores, when you come back you are recharged! It really helps to use Flash Flour exclusively-it often keeps me playing a long time after I would have had to quit!

lesbians

WesternNYmom
by Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:49 PM

That is what I love about this game. I can play for a few mins, and while I am waiting for my energy to refill, I can take a shower, do dishes, or get some laundry done. Then come back and play some more, and  go off and do something else for  awhile.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)