Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you hanging on to...

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:13 PM
  • 9 Replies

Are you hanging on to any or all of....the blood oranges, dark molasses, garlic, lunar dust, and/or sparkled ice that you have left over from Spoons/Los Pull/Sunset Park? What about Fiery Frosting from Sweetside?  Do you use it all up by serving peeps some of those specialty items? Do you sell it? Are you keeping it just in case it is needed in the new-about-to-open area?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
beckie66
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:38 PM

Whatever I have left, I am keeping.  The Team may add awards later or something, who knows.  I still have all of my boots, pennies, baskets, etc, too :)

ginger-mart
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Oooh, hadn't thought about that!  Good point, Beckie

Quoting beckie66:

Whatever I have left, I am keeping.  The Team may add awards later or something, who knows.  I still have all of my boots, pennies, baskets, etc, too :)

JuJuBug100207
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:44 PM

I could kick myself, because I sold all my shoes and now there is an award for them. I still have all my boots. I will just go back at some point and work on the shoes award. Everything else I still have and plan to keep.

maybaby08
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:41 PM

I'm too paranoid to get rid of anything LOL so I have everything, haven't sold a single thing!

ahhmericanwoman
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 11:50 AM

I'm a pack rat. I never sell anything!

tngrandma
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:48 PM

I just know that the minute I sell something, I will need it for something else.  So, I don't sell stuff. 

I just keep accumulating everything.

bouncing

Baking up a Storm!!!!

muffin  baking  

bookworm23
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 3:59 PM

if you still have your metal detector you should be getting more shoes all the time...if you don't have the detector I strongly recommend going back and getting it!

I keep everything!

Quoting JuJuBug100207:

I could kick myself, because I sold all my shoes and now there is an award for them. I still have all my boots. I will just go back at some point and work on the shoes award. Everything else I still have and plan to keep.

ginger-mart
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 4:19 PM

I did unload pennies after I got that award -- but now I'm hanging on to them!  I sold boots, too -- but again, hanging on to them now.  Guess I'll hang on to the garlic and tastiglobin and lunar dust (what little I have), too.  Just in case!!!

WesternNYmom
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I haven't been using these items lately, but I still keep them in my inventory, because you never know who will like these ingredients later on in the game.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)