Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

100 Shoes..Spoiler?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:51 PM
  • 11 Replies

So, I never noticed this award when I was in Sweetside Heights and I was determined to complete each award as I went along (except those darned pennies b/c people told me I'd have chances later). 

Do we get a later chance on the shoes or do I need to go back there at some point?  I got all my boots, but I'm figuring those don't count at all, even though a "shoe" is anything that you wear on your foot to walk, IMO and a "boot" is another category of a "shoe." 

Can't blame a girl for trying, can you? 

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brighteyes112
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:22 PM

I just got the shoe award yesterday and I'm in RF. Just make sure you have the metal detector though.

WillRead4Food
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:37 PM

I agree with the PP. . .if you've not been getting any shoe drops lately, you should check your inventory to see if you've got the metal detector (remember, Guy stole it from you in Sweetside?) If not, you'll have to go back there to get it from the Beach Bum and then beat feet outta there before it gets stolen again. =)

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:33 AM

i'm in RF and still working on the award. (they added it later after i was done in sweetside so i didn't bother going back there to work on it)

pbilotti
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:04 AM

I'm still working on it and I'm in RF the metal detector gives me pennies more then it gives me shoes.  I only have 28 shoes but I have 143 rolls of pennies.

Knit2Purl2
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:31 AM

muffinSo far I've gotten pennies, shoes, boots and an assortment of gems with the metal detector since leaving Sweetside. It's definitely a handy gadget to have around.

anxiousschk
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 11:53 AM

Ahh..I need to go back and get the metal detector again!  Thanks so much!!

kristi95
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Wow!  Thanks for the tip.  I didn't realize that I never got my metal detector back!

maybaby08
by Member on Aug. 9, 2010 at 2:32 PM

I just got the 100 shoe award! Woohoo, finally!

Ineedmyfix
by Member on Aug. 9, 2010 at 2:36 PM

Thanks for posting this.  I didn't realize I didn't have my metal detector either.

anxiousschk
by on Aug. 11, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Once I went back and got that metal detector I got all the pennies I needed and more shoes.  I only had 8, so I have awhile before I get that award! 

I'm so glad I asked, I had no clue about it!  Thanks so much ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)