Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about serves

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:22 PM
  • 6 Replies

Do oven blowups count as serves for the awards? LOL just curious :)

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
brighteyes112
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Hmmm...good question?

steveiguana
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:05 PM

did for me I was counting how many serves I made to the high roller and counted the blowups as part and then kept track of the next few serves for the award and if they had not counted then I would have had to serve hime several more times than I did.

maybaby08
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:39 PM

WillRead4Food
by Member on Sep. 7, 2010 at 10:15 PM

The other funny thing with blow-up serves is that the next time you serve that customer, your journal will show that they either liked, loved or hated (whatever the case may be) the last serve.  I noticed this when I was trying out a new recipe. . .the very first serve blew up, but the next time that customer came around, my journal showed that he had loved it, so I knew I had found the green entry for that customer. =)

maybaby08
by Member on Sep. 8, 2010 at 4:00 PM

OMG that is awesome. Thanks so much sharing that. YAY!

Quoting WillRead4Food:

The other funny thing with blow-up serves is that the next time you serve that customer, your journal will show that they either liked, loved or hated (whatever the case may be) the last serve.  I noticed this when I was trying out a new recipe. . .the very first serve blew up, but the next time that customer came around, my journal showed that he had loved it, so I knew I had found the green entry for that customer. =)

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Quoting WillRead4Food:

lol yeah that trick came in handy in arpeggio for sure :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)