Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help! Please!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:18 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am serving Prof Fiery his fave.  Right after him, I serve Prof Enfant her fave.  And then....nothing.  She ALWAYS follows him and then I only get regular customers.  Is this normal and I just have to be patient?  I feel like I am going in circles on the hamster wheel!!!! 

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bookworm23
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:21 PM

She has more than 1 fave make sure you are serving the pivotal one or nothing will happen.

hope4emma
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Thanks!!!!! I was about to go crazy!

ahhmericanwoman
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Yes she has about 5 or 6 favorites ~ can't remember off the top of my head.  If you don't get the next Prof right away, keep on looking.  Multiple serves don't make any difference.  I'm still working on Prof #3 - given him all but 2 pages of the treats.  Found about 7 favorites so far, but not the RIGHT one :>(  Gotta hit on it soon...

Yes I know I coulda looked at the spoilers and been done with ALL the professors 2 weeks ago, but then I woulda just had to point & click my way up the levels anyway.   Not everyone likes having the answers handed to them.

From what little I've read, the Bread Class sounds so hard that it would be almost impossible for someone to do without a 'Group Effort'.  I hope that's not the case.  It really spoils the game for the 'stragglers' like me.

JessieAtHome
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:43 AM

No worries, Ahh, you'll be able to do the bread class on your own. We did it as a group effort, and it was a lot of fun that way, but you'll be fine alone. If you get stuck with something you can always ask for a hint. Just be sure to say you only want a hint, NOT a spoiler. Most of the time people respect that. (though I have seen people post the answer anyway, which seems very rude to me.) Have fun & good luck!

Quoting ahhmericanwoman:

Yes she has about 5 or 6 favorites ~ can't remember off the top of my head.  If you don't get the next Prof right away, keep on looking.  Multiple serves don't make any difference.  I'm still working on Prof #3 - given him all but 2 pages of the treats.  Found about 7 favorites so far, but not the RIGHT one :>(  Gotta hit on it soon...

Yes I know I coulda looked at the spoilers and been done with ALL the professors 2 weeks ago, but then I woulda just had to point & click my way up the levels anyway.   Not everyone likes having the answers handed to them.

From what little I've read, the Bread Class sounds so hard that it would be almost impossible for someone to do without a 'Group Effort'.  I hope that's not the case.  It really spoils the game for the 'stragglers' like me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)