Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dude Fiery Took My Metal Detector, & I Got a Roll of Pennies, Anyway. :)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

Woo-hoo! :) (LOL) I currently have to keep going back & forth from Bread Class to Sweetside for

more Sardines for the Chum Roll, but I don't mind.  :) I'll pass Bread Class eventually! ;) ;)

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
beckie66
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:51 PM

good luck

lore_tex
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Good luck! Are you not able to serve the culinary bear every flavor bread yet? He'll frequently drop sardines for the chum roll if you do. :)

80sGirl4Ever
by Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Thanks so much for the advice! :) I know I've seen the Culinary Bear in Honeyduke Admissions

Hall, but he hasn't shown up for me in Bread Class yet... I don't think.  ;) ;) (LOL) All the yeast

currently surrounding the virtual me is making my brain numb.  :) (LOL) I at least

have one of the Culinary Bear's favorites for when he shows up.  ;) ;) For right now, though, I'm still

seeing the Arch Nemesis pretty much everytime I'm in Bread Class, having to serve him the Chum

Roll, go back to Sweetside, get more Sardines from the Fisherman... It never ends, but I'll move on

to the next Class one of these days! ;) ;) (LOL) P.S.-These are the Customers I know I've seen so

far in Bread Class: 1. Arch Nemesis 2. Chatty Student 3. Dapper Student 4. Nerdy Student

5. Serious Student 6. Professor Bite Alli 7. Twins.  :) From the looks of the Walk-through, I still

have a LONG way to go, but I'll get there! :)

lore_tex
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2011 at 12:29 AM

baby dust

80sGirl4Ever
by Member on Apr. 1, 2011 at 11:34 AM

OK; I just thought of a BRILLIANT idea to attract the Culinary Bear! :) (LOL) While the

Arch Nemesis is sleeping in his dorm room, maybe I can put some Honey on him.  ;) ;)

The Culinary Bear will smell the Honey, start showing up for me in Bread Class, & voilà! :) I'll

start getting more Sardines from him for the Chum Roll, so I don't have to keep going back

to Sweetside.  :) This sounds like a great plan; I know! :) (LOL) But then again, I wouldn't want

to be expelled from Honeyduke; so, I'll just leave the Arch Nemesis alone, & wait things out.  :)  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)