Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new here..

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2008 at 3:12 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 176 Total Views

Hi! I'm new here.. I have almost 2 year old..  I was pregnant with twins but had a m/c in Oct. the dr told me it was blighted ovum.. My dr told us after my 1st cycle would could start trying again... So now we are on the 2 wk wait... I'm kinda of scared that it will happen again... I have heard that chance of it happen again is slim but its still scary...

by on Nov. 21, 2008 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tinkerbellam848
by Member on Nov. 21, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Yes It is scary but Ive heard that it usually doesnt occur again...But I feel the same way! Currently im trying for a Aug09 baby!!! So Im hoping for the best!! If u need to talk w someone im here.

CampersMama
by Member on Nov. 21, 2008 at 9:00 PM
Hey! I'm so glad you found this group!! I was going to suggest it to you!!! :)
dmays
by New Member on Nov. 29, 2008 at 6:01 PM

i had a blighted ovum back in sept and took some  meds to induce the miscarriage since my cycles are not normal the dr said i should wait at least one month...well now i am  almost six weeks pregnant and had a u/s done last monday and they found the ges. sac, yolk sac and fetal pole and said everything looks fine...my dr told me there was a ten percent chance of it happening again...so just keep your head up and think positive it will happen wen its meant to happen....good luck and lots of baby dust to you..

melloxyellow
by Member on Dec. 1, 2008 at 3:06 PM

I had a blighted ovum back in June of 2007. I am now 20 almost 21 weeks pregnant, and find out on wednesday if i am having a girl or a boy. It is very very scary to try again, and for a while, until i was aout 13 weeks, i was scared i was going to lose this one too, but so far so good. I am sorry for your loss and good luck with the 2ww. If you need to talk you can always message me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN