Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about MC. (Update on bottom)

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2008 at 9:24 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 175 Total Views
I had meds inserted into my vagina to induce MC two weeks ago. The doctor said that if I still had bleeding after two weeks I needed to call and come back in. I still have bleeding. What will they do if I still have bleeding? I'm hoping they don't have to do a DNC now. Have you had bleeding longer than 14 days from MC?? Thanks so much for your help.

I went to the doctor today. They did an ultrasound and said that there is no tissue left. (Praise God.. No DNC). She said that when you are pregnant you get a cyst on your ovary and that must have ruptured.... increasing hormones causing me to bleed more. She put me on meds that will shrink my uterus and said I should stop bleeding soon. She also wanted me to go on one month of birth control to get my body back to normal. I don't really want to take the BC... but know it's what she said to do... so I will. She suggested 2 months of BC... but knew I didn't want to do that...so said I only had to do one. I was hoping I would get pregnant right away... but know it's best for my body to have a break. Thanks for your help :)
by on Nov. 24, 2008 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
melloxyellow
by Member on Nov. 25, 2008 at 11:38 AM

I've never had to induce a MC, i just had one naturally, so here's a bump, because I do not know how to answer your question. I'm so sorry for your loss. bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)