Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFP! (Piog)

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:04 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 339 Total Views
I had a MC November 11th and bled constantly for 8 weeks!!! I finally stopped bleeding and the doctor said that I didn't have any restrictions on TTC again! We were super blessed and I think that the night I stopped bleeding is the night we conceived again!! I am super excited but so nervous too! I keep thinking that every little cramp or anything is bad. I am trying to just relax... but it's hard when just 10 weeks ago!!! I am due September 29th!! :)
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jemm
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Congrats!!!

My groups:
Anembryonic pregnancies - for those who had a pregnancy with no baby
Pierce County Mommies - for moms in the Pierce County WA area
Group I admin:
Deals & Steals - Great freebies and discounts
My Site:
BeautiControl
- Bringing the spa home for less and giving women full time income with part time hours.

tinkerbellam848
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Congrats!! Keep us posted!!

HopeMamma
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Congratulations! Keep your head up. I hope this pregnancy goes perfectly for you and your little one. Just try and enjoy this time. I know it is very scary. Good Luck!

melloxyellow
by Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 10:41 PM

CONGRATS ! I hope everything goes well. I had a miscarriage in June of 2007 and we decided to try again last july, i am now 28 weeks pregnant with a baby girl!

Mom2PnE
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:21 PM
Congrats to you! I'm due September 13th and I got to see my Lil Bean on Friday and his/ her HB was 124. It was such a relief to see a baby this time! GL to you!

Simone mom to 4 boys   Trent 14 on April 12, Ty 12 on July 28, Peyton and Eli 2 yrs 4/6 Baby angels 4/28/1992 @ 10w2d & 4/30/2008 @ 7w4d

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)