Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone trying again now?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:52 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 370 Total Views

We are trying again already Im very nervous but really want to continue on. I have heard of alot of people getting pregnant again right after a miscarriage and then continuing on with a healthy baby. Im hoping that happens for me.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dixiegrl11703
by Group Owner on May. 26, 2010 at 1:27 PM

I would really love to try again right now but my DH doesn't really want too.. I've been wanting another one for quite sometime and I had been on the depo since my DD was born. He finally agreed to me no longer getting the shot and I didn't go back in Dec. and got pregnant in March. Shorter than I thought.. We may try again around end of June that way my next and dd wont have the same b day. 

Are you taking baby asprin? I've started that heard it helps

Mrs.Blake12
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:39 PM

well we just started trying last week so I'll see how the next couple cycles go

Rhonda777
by on May. 27, 2010 at 8:23 PM

We are actively trying again already. I am scared. I was after my last one, but I did go on and have 4 more children. I guess only time will tell.

hclough
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2010 at 6:57 PM

I want to try again right away too. I was on clomid so I have to get the ok from him. I have my follow up with him next Tuesday. Im hoping he will let us, but will understand if we have to wait.

Rhonda777
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:17 PM

I was just wondering if anyone is having any luck???

Mrs.Blake12
by on Jun. 17, 2010 at 4:33 PM

no luck yet monday will make six weeks since the miscarriage and no period yet either :(

Rhonda777
by on Jun. 19, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Well, I didn't have any luck this month. So maybe I will have some luck next month.

Mrs.Blake12
by on Jun. 20, 2010 at 1:38 PM

Rhonda777 have you got your period back yet?

Rhonda777
by on Jun. 22, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Yes, I finally have gotten my period back. A month after I started bleeding. It has been heavy at times, but not to bad.

Mrs.Blake12
by on Jun. 24, 2010 at 7:46 AM

Im getting frustrated I just want my period to hurry up and come so I actually have a marker to know when I may be ovulating. Im about to go on to the 7th week with no period. I have read women not getting it back for months but the average seemed around 4-6 weeks. I know my hcg was back down to zero as of  May 31st so I wonder what is stopping it from coming. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)