Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where would you recommend others visit?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:20 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 305 Total Views

by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
360trips
by Group Admin on May. 24, 2010 at 9:23 PM

San Francisco! This is where I grew up, and the city will always hold a special place in my heart. There is *always* so much to do and see there, plus it's not hard to find free events in or just outside of the city.

MICHELLE777
by Group Admin on May. 24, 2010 at 9:42 PM

I recently visited my father and family in Durham, NC...then met a friend in Charlotte, NC for a few days!  The weather was awesome!  Of course I'd really love to visit Italy, France, and a few other places!  I'v actually never left the U.S.!!!

Kel13lighthouse
Daytona Day is here!
Today at 9:22 AM
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:38 PM

I love the coast of Oregon (which is were I've lived since 2005).  I've only been as far north as Newport. I'm a lighthouse buff and have been to most of them along the coast between Crescent City, CA up to Newport, OR.

This is from Cape Perpetua located in Yachats, OR

If your interested in seeing more beautiful scenic photos like this one. Then perhaps you  should check out my group called Country Connections. Just follow the link in my siggy.

Enjoy a Virtual Vacation

Fun Games and Contests

Lots of topics of Conversation

singhsongs
by Group Admin on May. 26, 2010 at 12:32 AM

I live in Raleigh NC. I am a travel agent so I help people with lots of fun trips.

Right now my family loves Disney.

But one of my clients recently went on a Safari and they had some amazing pictures. I would have to say that since these areas of Africa are slowing depleting, that everyone should go on a safari at least once in thier life. Maybe it will be an eye opening experiance that will cause people to take action to keep conservation of these areas enforced.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)