Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Co sleeping!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:08 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 129 Total Views

I love co sleeping. I sleep so much better with my babies in bed with me, all cuddled up. I can't wait to co sleep again, since my other three won't do it anymore. So how long did you co sleep with your older kids? Or do you still co sleep with them? How does your SO/DH like co sleeping?

I co slept with two of the three. Sienna refused. Even as an infant, she would not sleep in my bed. She was very fussy the entire time she would be in bed with me...but as soon as I would put her back in her crib, she was happy and asleep. Samantha slept with me until she was 11 months, and then she started getting the same way. Of course we had moved also and I had them in a seperate room for the first time, so I think that was a reason she was fine with being in her crib. Brianna slept exclusivly in bed with me until she was 8 months, and then she would start out in her crib, and end up in my bed until she was 18  months old. At that point, she would stay in my bed for a few minutes and then say in her sweet little voice "I go my bed now" *Sigh* That was the end of my co sleeping with the other three. (Oh, and when I co sleep, I still have the crib (in the baby's room), and cradle set up in my room so if I have to get up with one of the other three, I can put the baby safely in the cradle or crib until I am done!)

Dh hates co sleeping. Well he doesn't hate it, but he gets nervous that he is going to roll over ontop of the baby. (I make sure there is no possible way for him to do that!)

Pregnancy%20ticker

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
NoahsMomma418
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:38 PM

We have two full bed on the floor pushed up next to each other. Noah is 3 and is now *sometimes* sleeping in his own room. He REALLY wants a car bed but it's $300 we don't have right now.  He has been my bed buddy since he was born. Dh made him sleep in his own craddle the first night but I made him check on Noah every 5 mintues so no more of that! Aya has been in bed with us since she was born. =) She'll be 2 the end of next month. Hopefully Noah will be in his own bed most of the time when Baby comes. Dh hated it at first but when he noticed how much sleep we were getting and that it was super easy to nurse at night he gave up. lol =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)