Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yay! Two things...one OT...the other one not! lol

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:26 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 138 Total Views

1) It's been 4 months since I had a cigarette!! GO ME!! That is a big deal to me...I smoked for 11 years, quitting each time I was pregnant though...but it was really hard this time because I actually timed it out to stop smoking before I got pregnant...I think it might have been the same day though if I am figuring everything out right...but it doesn't matter...point being, no cigarettes for 4 months! Now I just have to keep it up and hope I don't go back to it after the baby is born, like I did before.

2) I got the baby's bedding yesterday! I was going to make it...but, yeah, that didn't happen. It doesn't matter though...I love what I got. It is called Farm House and it has cute little cows, horses, sheep, and barns on it. I love it! And the best part...it was orginally $170...I got it for $20!!!! Yes it is slightly used, but it came from a friend who tooks incredible care of it...and you can never even tell it was used. Plus, she made matching curtains that she gave me too! I am so super excited, as soon as I get the nursery set up, I will post pics! Probably next weekend sometime.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NoahsMomma418
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:56 PM

that is awesome! I'm so proud of you! quiting is hard. My dad has been trying for years. Go Tiff!!

and wow! that's a geat deal!

julieobug
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 10:11 AM

oh awesome go you!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)