Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family baby items

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:23 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 165 Total Views

Do you have any baby things that have been handed down to you from family?

If you do, do you like them, or do you just use it so you don't hurt a family members feelings?

If you don't, do you wish you did?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
fallnangel93
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:28 PM

I only have one thing, a cradle my grandfather built when my aunt was born 42 years ago. He died five years later. Well the cradle has been used for my aunt, me, my brother, two cousins, and my youngest dd, and now will be used for my son.

I love it and it hurt my feelings when my aunt wouldn't allow me to use it when I had my twins. She claimed that since I had two babies at once, I had no use for it. But she did give it up when I had Brianna.

I got it out of the basement tonight, cleaned it all up, and don't you know, I can't remember for the life of me how to put the stupid thing together! lol. My mom is going to come over tomorrow and help me put it together so it doesn't fall apart once I put the baby in it!

NoahsMomma418
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:18 PM

the only things I have are a bassinet that was my uncles and a rocking chair that was my mom's. only used the bassinet for ione night so it's at my mom's house but the kids LOVE the rocking chair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)