Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi everyone,

This will be an open thread to come in and tell the group how you're doing each day. What is keeping you going today? What is bringing you down? Swap your daily updates and stay in touch with each other here!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:49 PM
Replies (971-973):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:30 PM

today has not been a good day for me. i seem to have more bad days than good anymore. the weather is bad outside so i cant go out and sit in the sun. it is cloudy and raining. i dont have anything on my agenda. i am babysitting once again. seems thats all my children need me for or money. i am really down on my kids right now. im tired of them taking everything i have or i buy myself and im tired of them not having a place of their own to live and raise their families. i miss my husband still. things would not be this bad around here if he were at home. they dont listen to me and have no respect for me.

Christmaslver68
by Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 3:59 PM

I am doing OK so far today have had a  migraine for the last few days(the humidity really gets me) so am laying kinda low and not on the computer much either because it hurts my eyes hope everyone is having a good day

Christmaslver68
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:57 AM

am here just feeling depressed and like what's the use of going on in life nothing is going right for me right now and my all my husband does lately is scream and threaten to leave and call a laywer and take everything and leave me with nothing.  It hurts because I try my hardest and bit my tongue alot of times when he is on one of his ranting and raving rampages because I know what would happen if I say anything.  I just don't know what to do anymore

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)