Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Hi everyone,

This will be an open thread to come in and tell the group how you're doing each day. What is keeping you going today? What is bringing you down? Swap your daily updates and stay in touch with each other here!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:49 PM
Replies (881-890):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:19 AM

right now im doing pretty good. had breakfast from mcdonalds this morning and my husbands check came in and he transferred money to my acct. also going to get groceries today and try some new stuff. looking forward to that.

Cohoyo1
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I am doing great today. Feeling positive!

Mamivon3
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:55 PM

getting ready to meet my therapist and later DHS will come to my house to inspect. I asked a friend to be here so I won't jump the worker in the face

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:07 PM

im not doing to good today. all i have gotten done is cry which i have done for two days. im wondering if i need to go back into the hospital or if i can get over this. im so disgusted with things going on in my life and how bad i feel all the time. i havent been out in months because i dont want to get ready. its too much of a chore. i have an appt with my psychiatrist tomorrow. i hope she can do something to help me.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:00 AM

well my daughter didnt come home last night after she said she would be home by 4:30 yesterday evening. i had all three kids climbing over my head at 4 am this morning so i just got out of bed. had to fix them all something to eat and  play with them. i finally got them back to sleep around six this morning. she is supposed to go to the college and register today for her classes but if she doesnt get it toghether shes  not going to make it. i have told her nursing school is hard. shes a very smart girl who is making the wrong decisions. im afraid she is going to ruin her dreams. i also have a drs appt today and i am going to tell my psych i think i need to come off cardizem because it is making me depressed. im hoping she will know something else to put me on that will help with my rapid heart rate that wont effect me. she was a pharmacist before she became a psychiatrist. wish me luck with the day. i hope my daughter makes it home soon.

Fonder
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 4:22 PM

My awesome baby girl is keeping me going. I'm not sure whats bring me down I just feel hopeless and worthless,

Fonder
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I understand I feel the same and at least you got more guts to see someone.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 6:09 PM

well i made it my first day through partial hospitalization. it went well and i felt pretty good all day. they are upping my wellbutrin and want me to check into going to work part time but i am afraid w ith the herniated disc in my back that i would not be able to stand it yet although i walked the halls fine today. im just giving it a little more time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:14 PM
I'm so tired and sad and depressed and just out of it. I haven't gone into work in two days, even though I have been working from home doing the bare minimum needed. I just feel so out of it. I want a break. A break away from every thing, work, kids, my dh. I want some time to do what I want. But that's not going to happen
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:19 PM
I can't do this anymore. I just want to go to bed and never get up again. I'm over it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)