Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Hi everyone,

This will be an open thread to come in and tell the group how you're doing each day. What is keeping you going today? What is bringing you down? Swap your daily updates and stay in touch with each other here!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:49 PM
Replies (891-900):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:04 PM

had another day of partial today. it went well. am working on my stressors and how to deal with them. had some med changes. all in all i feel relieved to be getting treatment.

lucy164
by Peggy on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:59 AM

i'm not depressed, not anxious today.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:08 AM
This week has been really bad and every day is worse then the day before. Idk how much more I can take :(
rhodaj
by rho on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Its rho I am actually doing good so far today

momof3kidsdskh
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 6:05 AM

bad

momof3kidsdskh
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 6:08 AM

im still the same today,sad,lonely,deppressed an dont have anything to look forward to that would make me smile

lucy164
by Peggy on Apr. 21, 2012 at 8:58 AM

i feel pretty well.  i'm going to my granddaughter's first communion and a party afterwards.  my md lets me take 2 klonopins when i go to any social events.  i have social anxiety.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 11:45 AM

feeling pretty good today. going to read in my book some and maybe take a nap. ive been texting my best friend. going to have coffee with my husband before he goes to work on midnight tonight. feel better since being in the outpt program at the hospital.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Quoting momof3kidsdskh:

im still the same today,sad,lonely,deppressed an dont have anything to look forward to that would make me smile

you can message me if you would like to talk. melissa

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Quoting lucy164:

i feel pretty well.  i'm going to my granddaughter's first communion and a party afterwards.  my md lets me take 2 klonopins when i go to any social events.  i have social anxiety.

hope you have a wonderful time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)