Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Hi everyone,

This will be an open thread to come in and tell the group how you're doing each day. What is keeping you going today? What is bringing you down? Swap your daily updates and stay in touch with each other here!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:49 PM
Replies (901-910):
momof3kidsdskh
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 7:36 PM

thank you,i feel i need to be in-pt. where are you from? again thank you for your response.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Today sucks. This week sucks. This month sucks. This whole freaking year sucks!!
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:28 PM

i feel pretty good today. i was released from the outpt. program at the hospital. i am going to get my nursing license back and go back to work part-time and i am looking forward to that. my husband is off from work today and i got to sit down and have coffee with him when i came in and we had a good talk. its been a pleasant day.

serioussifL
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Things have started to get better, but I always have this nagging feeling that when it gets good, something bad will come along and screw it all up. They changed my medicine and Ive pretty much stopped having suicidal thoughts. I hate weight gain from depression meds though. Im a bit stressed, like I always am, but havent felt really down in a while. Dont know if thats good or bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 6, 2012 at 1:42 AM
I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. Well f it, I give up!
PuppetDani
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I am doing good today. meds are working.

rhodaj
by rho on May. 7, 2012 at 6:07 AM

It is 6a and I have been up for 3 hours now and so far it has been nice to just be able to sit in quite and read and post this morning. I had forgotten how much easier it is to do this in the calming morning when the sun will be rising soon

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 9, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Not doing good, in a really dark place right now
elizabeth703
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:44 AM

what is keeping me going is my kids and my mom , what brings me down is my depression

lucy164
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:09 AM

depression came back big time yesterday.  i think i know why.  today it's a lot better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)