Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for Memorial Day Weekend?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:55 PM
  • 3 Replies

What are you doing for Memorial Day weekend? I'm looking forward to a three-day weekend, and we're planning to take my kid to Coney Island for the first time!

What do you have planned?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lcat
by on May. 28, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Mt plans are who know what, except I know one thing for sure.  My Daughter, Andrea is leaving for Vegas and I get to watch my two Grandsons, Marcus 11 and Andrew 7.

The one ace in the whole I have is the pool is read and we can swim.  Our weather lately has been warm and swimming sounds great.  But even if it is cool.. the pool water temp. is 80 degrees.  So, we can still swim.

That is my plans. 

linda2-vi-6.gif dd new picture by lcat_1
jazi1105
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2010 at 2:02 PM

I would loove to go swimming! Lucky!! lol

I have no plans...we very rarely do anything...but who knows?! My hubby's family pop up here uninvited constantly, so they might show up and force a bbq on us lol 

Other than the possibility of them popping up, there's nothing planned. We were supposed to have my hubby's 10 year old cousin come stay with us for another weekend(she came last weekend) but luckily I'll have a break, and she has practice for track, so I got lucky! lol She's a very hyper-active little girl and since I'm the only girl that she can "play with" she loves to come over and have me do her hair a billion times over and all that girly stuff...last weekend I was exhausted when she left...being pregnant and dealing with a hyper 10 year old isn't easy for me lol 

adamjackie
by on May. 28, 2010 at 6:16 PM

We are staying home and working on the yard and garden. Been spending today running through the sprinklers with the kiddos. Nice relaxing weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)