Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I thought this might be interesting...it's something I learned from group therapy...

Everyday, you pick an overall mood for how you're feeling(and be honest!) and a short explanation about why you feel that way. Then you rate your happiness, your anger/frustration, your anxiety and your sadness/depression on a scale of 1-10(1 being little to none, 10 being extreme).

For example:
Today, my overall mood is pensive, because I can't stop thinking about how my mom is doing, about financial issues, and I wonder how my sisters are doing.
My happiness is at a 7, my anger/frustration is at a 4, my anxiety is at a 6, and my sadness/depression is at a 4.

Let's see how far this can go!

~*~ Jazmine ~*~ Depression Support Center Group Mod ~*~

due in december Pictures, Images and Photos

pregnancy
by on May. 29, 2010 at 10:23 AM
Replies (751-756):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:12 PM

my mood is fluctuating today. when i get down i am calling my husband to talk for a little while. that usually helps bring me back up. it is hot in this house because my air is not working right and it is 85 outside. that makes me even more moody.

UmmAyoub
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:37 PM

moody depressed tired

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:49 PM

i am in a  fairly good mood today. my depression is a 3, my anxiety is a 3, my anger is a 0 and my happiness is a 5.

BeachLifeMama
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I feeling a little bit discourage. I have lots of stuff in mind like looking for new job, school, where to live next, and trying Zoloft for he first time. Happiness is at 5. anger/frustration 2, anxiety 5, sadness/depression 7.

mdawn028
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:59 AM
10 sadness, hurting, depressed, anxiety. My husband said mean things to me this morning cause I thought he was awake when I woke him up after I turned the alarm off I accidentally fell back asleep I was tired. He got up only had 5 min. Before he had to leave for work read my post. For today u will see why. Hugs Dawna
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:58 PM

my mood is fluctuating. this morning i felt good and by lunch i was crying so i laid down and took a nap which helped. now i am feeling ok but dont know what the evening will bring. hopefully no more tears.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN