Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel so f*cking stupid!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:16 AM
  • 13 Replies

I honestly believe that my... "SO" wanted to get back with me. He talked me into staying with him, and just because I wasnt all over him, he assumed I still wanted to leave him. I told him that I've spent two or three days convinced that I was going to leave, and when he tells me that he was going to tell everyone we are working it out instead of being back together, it made me feel weird, so yeah, I wasnt acting like things were ok. And not even in a whole day, I get this weird feeling I always get when he does something behind my back, and I get on his facebook and I find out he was talking to an 18 year old chick about wanting to have sex with her. AND I looked at the time of the conversation and it was AFTER he told me he wanted me to stay with him. I confronted him, and he said he just thought I was still set on leaving him. I told him "So instead of talking to me about it, you go to another woman!" He shup up real quick. I even told him I hated him. I feel so stupid. So hurt. That's the second man I was with that ruined the relationship over a "high school age" girl. My ex left me for a 15 year old whore. I just feel so stupid for accepting him back and not even 24 hours later, he's talking with another woman. I had a meltdown in the middle of the kitchen last night, wound up resorting to alcohol before I did something stupid. Now I'm hung over and cant sleep. Everything just keeps running over and over in my head and I want it to stop.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oorahwife2000
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:21 AM

i'm so sorry you're having a rough time and i will say some prayers for you - it sounds to me like he doesn't realize how lucky he is to have you and maybe you need to make a clean break and find someone that can appreciate you - i know it's sad when any relationship ends  and believe me, i've been there but you can and WILL make it!! Just have faith and in time things will work out hugs

samimarie
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:43 AM

You should not feel stupid. You just followed your heart. It hurts now and i wish i could take your pain anyway. It may be helpful for you to just take a break and give yourself a chance to heal and recover from the past before you meet someone else.

if you need to talk feel free to email me

hope you are feeling better

and remember that he is the problem not you

soccerjunki
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:36 PM

You don't have anything to feel stupid about.Maybe in "men speak" working it out is saying .."we are back together"?? who knows. But at any rate, you deserve to be treated better than that. we all do. I wouldn't give him a chance to do this again..as it sounds like you don't get much for your efforts anyway.

Just try to find some quiet time to think and figure out what is the best for YOU..not for him, OR what other people think..

jazi1105
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:10 PM

I agree with soccerjunki....you need to get away for a bit to get some YOU time and just think about what's best. You shouldn't feel stupid though...you believed him and there's nothing wrong with that...he's obviously the stupid one for doing what he did. That was just plain foolish of him. I hope you decide to do what's best for you! *hugs* I hope you feel better soon, and remember that we're here for you!! : ) 

JSCC
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:36 PM

oh, it's not your fault ... you really wanted things to change and were hoping they would ... I don't know if he wanted to too, but it looks like he didn't TRY very hard (sometimes people do want something but can't seem to change their behavior)

Kimber8802
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:06 PM

im  sorry hun.. wish I had the words to magically make the pain go away.

if you need an ear we are here  ((((hugs)))))))))

Xantho
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:30 PM

All the other moms have given wonderful advice....HUGS momma!! Hang in there!!!

Tiger420
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:34 PM
Hugs!!! It's NOT your fault. Some men are idiots. Maybe you need to leave for a while. Tell him you need time to think and he needs to decide if he really wants to be with you. You don't deserve to be screwed around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Surrender
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:21 PM

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Hugs.

It's so clear he has some issues that will interfere with your lives together. I'd say you have some thinking to do about whether or not he should be part of your life. You deserve to be treated better than he has been treating you. It's always hard to move on, but even when the door closes on a relationship it doesn't mean your chance for happiness is over. Realize you have so much to offer someone who truly appreciates you.

Expect more from a partner and you will get it if you refuse to allow the type of unacceptable treatment he has been dishing out. Remember, we only get what we allow to be done to us.

polishpride
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:44 PM

I dont understand the guys now a days. My daughters 20 and she meets these guys that want friends w/ benefits.  What the heck? I ve never heard of this back in my day(the 70's) I tole her friends w/ benefits are they too dang cheap to pay a hooker? They dont want to commit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)