Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need to ven please.. 29 wks pregger and bipolar is acting up majorly help how to control it ( sorry LOng Post) just venting

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:34 AM
  • 2 Replies

I am 29 wks preg with baby number 2. I am bipolar with adhd, panic attacks, and manic depression. Right now my hormones are suppose to be out of whack I know that. But why are my moods so unstable. I cant control them hardly any more. Like for example yesterday I was at my town fair and there was a few friends out there, well when I seen them I wouldnt stop and talk I would ignore them and walk where they couldnt see me. It was like I was getting angry if I saw them or if they would stop and talk to me. Like my brother was in town for the fair and he stops me starts talking and I was like well I gotta go, and I said out of angry that he was rude for not coming over at all or calling me unless he wants something then I walked off. well then a my sister was there, and she has been out for the summer from college and she hasnt came to the house to see me, call me or nothing, then at the fair she comes running up saying oh sis look at that cute belly oh I miss u so much. I rudely say if u missed me that much u have had all summer to see me but u havent. then walked away; and I was just so angry when I said it to both of the, was I being really rude? why was I doing that for? is it me or my hormones? Do even have a right to be mad at these people that wont have nothing to do with me until they say me out in public?

thanks for letting me vent sorry for it being so long

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LadybugNana
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:26 AM

wow, girlie.  You definitely have had a time of it.  Have you talked to your dr about meds to help you cope?  There are some that are safe throughout your pregnancy.  Call and talk to him/her!  we're here and venting is ok!

mommy_to_penut
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:50 AM

Yes I am on meds for bipolar I am just on a low dose cause the meds I am on is called a class c of meds that are safe for pregancy until unless I am planning to breast feed that I have to get off of them 2 wks before due date. But not planning on bf cause of the meds and things. BUt I think that the low dose of meds is why it is acting up.

thanks

Quoting LadybugNana:

wow, girlie.  You definitely have had a time of it.  Have you talked to your dr about meds to help you cope?  There are some that are safe throughout your pregnancy.  Call and talk to him/her!  we're here and venting is ok!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)