Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Survey...take it or leave it

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:25 PM
  • 20 Replies

1.) How old are you?

2.) How old are your children?

3.) Where are you from?

4.) What are some things you do with your kids?

5.) When was the last time you laughed, and why?

6.) Who makes you the happiest?

7.) What has been the happiest moment of your life?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PRMommy86
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:29 PM

1.) How old are you? 23, 24 in July

2.) How old are your children? 4 yrs old

3.) Where are you from? Puerto Rico

4.) What are some things you do with your kids? Go to the pool, color together, cuddle on the couch to watch SPongebob lol

5.) When was the last time you laughed, and why? Last night, my husband was tickiling me.

6.) Who makes you the happiest? My son

7.) What has been the happiest moment of your life? The day my son was born

CAMKsMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:47 PM

1.) How old are you? 32 But I turn 33 on July 7 and hands down I have the coolest birthday----7-7-77

2.) How old are your children? 3 months daughter and 17 years stepdaughter

3.) Where are you from?  I was born in Missouri.  We moved to Arizona on my second birthday.  We moved back to Missouri on my 18th birthday.  On my 20th birthday, my parents moved to a different house.  On my 28th birthday, I bought a house lol :-P

4.) What are some things you do with your kids?  Show her the world.  I count 1-10 with her, I show colors to her and tell her what they are.  I let her touch alot of things.  We go on walks and I talk to her about mommy and daddy's name and our address and phone number.  We talk about letters of the alphabet.  Yes, I know she is only 3 months old but she doesn't seem to mind learning all this stuff.  Information cramming aside, I love doing "This little piggy" with her and I love talking to her about my life and watching her smile and listening to her coo.  I taught her a bad habit though at the time I thought it was cute...I taught her to stick her tongue out!  She LOVES to do that now. lol!!!

5.) When was the last time you laughed, and why? This post aside, I laughed at my husband yesterday because he was in the doghouse yesterday for lying about something and I busted him and he just kept digging himself deeper.  It was either laugh or kill him. lol

6.) Who makes you the happiest?  Depends what's going on...Usually my hubby or step-daughter or daughter.

7.) What has been the happiest moment of your life?  Waking up to my husband laying next to me, watching me with a smile on his face.

OP:  Answers to your own questions? :-D

8) How do you relieve stress?

9)  What 3 things (not people) make you happy?

10)  What room in your living space do you feel most comfortable?

CafeMom Tickers
lovelyy504
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:22 PM

1.) How old are you?

21 years old

2.) How old are your children?

my son is 13 months, 14 months on July 4th

3.) Where are you from?

little town in Texas

4.) What are some things you do with your kids?

I play outside all day long with him, lol or take him to the library with me. he loves the library!

5.) When was the last time you laughed, and why?

i was laughing at my son being silly

6.) Who makes you the happiest?

my son

7.) What has been the happiest moment of your life?

the day i gave birth to my son

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
mommy_to_penut
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:26 PM

1.) How old are you? 31

2.) How old are your children? my DD is 2 and due september 12th DD number 2

3.) Where are you from? Danevill Ill

4.) What are some things you do with your kids? Shopping, swimming, go for walks, pet store, and learning games

5.) When was the last time you laughed, and why? The last laugh I had was a wk ago when my DD was in her dads semi truck and says dad ur not drive truck i drive, and she was trying to figure out how to get it to go.

6.) Who makes you the happiest? my family

7.) What has been the happiest moment of your life? when I was little and had my dad around.

lovinmykiddo07
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Quoting jazi1105:

1.) How old are you? 22

2.) How old are your children? 3

3.) Where are you from? SW Oklahoma, but now living in Tacoma,WA

4.) What are some things you do with your kids? We take him to parks, zoos, play with him outside, take him to movies, ect.

5.) When was the last time you laughed, and why? Uhm, my friend texted me and told me I need to tan because I'm as pale as Alice Cullen. haha

6.) Who makes you the happiest? Being with family.

7.) What has been the happiest moment of your life? The day I was able to move up to WA with DF & when our son was born.

Photobucket

trilliana
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:43 PM

1.) How old are you? 24

2.) How old are your children? 2 1/2 DS and a 3month DD

3.) Where are you from? Born and raised in southern california!

4.) What are some things you do with your kids? gonna sound like a bad mom... not much really. I read them books, try to help him learn from Blue's Clues. I had tried to teach him colors and numbers and ABCs but he's just so hyperactive that I lose patience :( I feel bad but I don't know how to get him to learn I guess

5.) When was the last time you laughed, and why? earlier today when I thought about dyeing my hair bright pink or something like that (I still really want to though!)

6.) Who makes you the happiest? DD absolutely. I never really wanted kids, but when I was pregnant with DS I wanted a girl with all my heart. At least I got my little girl!

7.) What has been the happiest moment of your life? hmmm I can't really think of one :/

emarin77
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:20 PM

1.) How old are you?  33

2.) How old are your children?  24 mon

3.) Where are you from?  originally Highland Falls, NY but live in Bridgeport, CT now

4.) What are some things you do with your kids?  play ball, color, read, he sits on my lap while we watch his favorite shows on Nick Jr.

5.) When was the last time you laughed, and why?  watching my son's TV shows on Nick Jr.

6.) Who makes you the happiest?   my husband, Rob

7.) What has been the happiest moment of your life?  getting married of course, but my childhood was wonderful too

Mamivon3
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Quoting jazi1105:

1.) How old are you? 30

2.) How old are your children? 9,5 and almost 9 month

3.) Where are you from? born in germany, now ft.Benning Ga

4.) What are some things you do with your kids? Art & Crafts, watch tv, play board games,

5.) When was the last time you laughed, and why? at my silly son smacking his lips (I hope you call it that way lol)

6.) Who makes you the happiest? My family (at least most of the times)

7.) What has been the happiest moment of your life? my kids births

Stefanie

Alexis October 04, 2000  Emily December 15,  2004  Lukas October 01, 2009

chiamom123
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:52 PM

Quoting jazi1105:

1.) How old are you? 23

2.) How old are your children? 3

3.) Where are you from? savannah ga

4.) What are some things you do with your kids? go to the beach and the park

5.) When was the last time you laughed, and why? today my son was being funny

6.) Who makes you the happiest? not really sure at the moment

7.) What has been the happiest moment of your life? when I had my son

CafeMom Tickers
sweetdawn9505
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:16 AM

1. I am 23 years old..couple months and I'll be another year older..

2. Oldest DD is 4 and youngest DD is 2.

3. We have recently moved to a very little town (pop. 600 or so) called Walnut Grove, MO. We lived in Oklahoma before that. That was the only state I had lived in before now.

4. Story time, homework time (which currently consists of oldest doing little preschool excercises and youngest coloring,) park time, movie time, etc.

5. The last time I laughed was tonight because my sis-in-law (who also happens to be one of my best friends) and I got drunk. Her to celebrate her bday and me to have fun and forget family drama for a few hours. We laughed and had a great time as two of our friends plus our DHs kept tabs on us and what not. We had a great nite together with lots of laughs and such.

6. My children and DH make me the happiest.

7. The happiest moment of my life was the days my daughters were born. Each one happy and each one special in diff ways. My oldest for makin me a mommy and my youngest for helping to complete my family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)