Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dont think my cymbalta is working

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:07 AM
  • 3 Replies

I have been feeling more and more down lately. havinging crying episodes out of the blue. I don't think my cymbalta is working anymore. to tell you the truth,inever thought it was that great and now i think its doing nothing. i have an appt on the 16th. i think im gonna try something else. any suggestions and not something that will knock me out or make my heart speed up. i already take wellbutrin also.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
marzbar
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:58 AM

I had the same issue with it after 2 years.  It seems I got more and more despondent the longer I was on it.  Right now I am on wellbutrin but I really don't know how well it's working after a few months.  I think it's good you hve an appt to see if you can find something better.  I don't want to tell you what you should try because we are all different and I'm definitely no expert. 

emarin77
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:08 PM

We are all so different in our body chemistry's.  For me, I take Xanax and it comes me down quickly for my crying attacks.  Your doctor will give you the right medicine, good for telling him or her your problem.

zeenakwon
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 10:25 AM

You should call your doctor soon, so things don't get worse.  Tell them what's going on, maybe s/he can do something to lessen the effects

~Zeenat~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)