Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I crack myself up!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:06 PM
  • 8 Replies

What are some of the most stupid things you've ever done?

Once, I walked right into a pole in the mall while my head was turned looking at some dumb mannequin in the window. Can you say OUCH?

I fell down two flights of steps at a comedy club. My husband turned around and told the people behind us on the steps that he'd be charging everyone $10 for the first act. I was soooooo embarrassed. But, I can be very clutzy.

Years ago, I locked my keys in my idling car with my baby daughter in it. I had to call the cops. Thank God she was too little to be traumatized. I had bad mommy syndrome for years over that one. LOL

Another time, (same daughter) went through the car wash in my car alone without me in the car. I stepped out and closed the door to talk to the attendant and my car automatically went in. I FREAKED. My 2 year old freaked more. Ugh. Another dumb action to add to my bad mommy syndrome.

Who's next. Make 'em better than mine. LOL But, they have to be the truth! I'll know if they're not. LOL

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Surrender
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Oh, I also once put leftovers away in a container only to put the container of food back in the cabinet. The stench later lead me to my dumb ass mistake. LOL

LaceyN1121
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:25 PM

I have done too many to share.... lol...

pinklady77
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:10 PM

I was cleaning the kitchen and also need to do the grocery shopping that week. So I had garbage in one hand and money in the other and I burnt the money along with the garbage.

pinklady77

pinklady77
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:15 PM

It was winter in WI and I had just finished getting a massage. So I started up the car to get it warm and got out to scrap the windows. I got locked  out with the car running parked on a hill and shifter in dr. How it never rolled down the street is anyones guess. Plus it took 30 minutes for dH to come and open my doors.

pinklady77

Serenitymom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:27 PM

I set my daughter down to cut some pizza, oven was still hot and she walked over and put her hands on the glass part of the oven. Wound up with third degree burns on both her hands... had to have both hands in bandages for a week.

Serenitymom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:29 PM

My ex husband pulled a really funny one. My oldest was only an infant, and he went to one of her doc appoints and left her in the car.

froggynow3
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:51 AM

When my DS (now 2) was about 2 months old we went to the grocery store with a friend. He was asleep and so quiet I didnt think about it, I guess I figured he was home with my mom. I got out and locked the car and my friend came around and saw I didnt have him and said " did you just lock the car with Nik in it?" OMG I unlocked the car and started apologizing to my still sleeping son.. I have NEVER done that one again.  I have done other stupid stuff but man I do it all the time so there are WAY too many to remember them all. That one sticks in my head esp bc Im 7 months prego with my 3rd.. sure hope I dont do that one again!!!

pinklady77
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:34 PM

I just remember another one. I was painting the livingroom was using the ladder to paint the upper half. Well before I knew it I lost my balance and yap tipped the latter and paint on the carpet. Guess that's one way to get new.

pinklady77

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)