Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm trying hard

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:54 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hello there I just want to say I've done real good I have not text or called the unborn child father Lord know I wanted to call so bad to fuss because I have not heard from him since Saturday and I have 3weeks left and my doc. Said the baby can come any day now and I've been having abdominal pains I have fluid in my legs and its hard for me to sleep at night so I get upset when I'm in pain and he don't give a damn!!! Do call or come by......but I have not called or text him since last Thursday so please keep me in you all prays!!! I'm trying hard!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
djnene
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:58 PM
Sorry I ment... (DON'T CALL OR COME BY)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Surrender
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:04 PM

You're doing good, mama! If you believe you can do this without him (which you are already), you can!! I'll pray that you DO NOT call him. He knows your number if he wants to connect with you and be a part of your life. We should not have to beg for the affection and love we deserve anyway.

If he's not sensitive enough or caring enough to come by or care, is this the type of man you want to be around your baby anyway??

djnene
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:00 PM
You are right but when he do decided to call how should I react because me I'll cruse him out and tell him how sorry he is which is a waste of time I'm sure he already know that should I stay com or go off

Quoting Surrender:

You're doing good, mama! If you believe you can do this without him (which you are already), you can!! I'll pray that you DO NOT call him. He knows your number if he wants to connect with you and be a part of your life. We should not have to beg for the affection and love we deserve anyway.

If he's not sensitive enough or caring enough to come by or care, is this the type of man you want to be around your baby anyway??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Surrender
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:08 PM

When he calls, what does he say? Does he ask about you or the baby? If he is being nice and considerate, just answer his questions, but keep the call brief. If he goes one step further to want to be part of your lives, that is up to you.

If he is calling to just annoying you or put you down, don't pick up the phone if you know it's him with caller I.D., because you certainly don't need that nonsense.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)