Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

grrrr

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:41 AM
  • 3 Replies

my mil is driving me BATTY!!! We have a religious disagreement..and disagree on the children..and my husband..and ..well pretty much everything in life..from the way I dress, to WHAT I EAT!!!!!!

This woman is slowly putting me in the grave! We have been living with my in-laws since last march..while my husband finishes school..he graduates in September. but we hopefully will be finding somewhere to move before then. OMG..if we don't move soon I may just have to commit myself..;

she is one of the most predjudice, judgemental, self-righteous people I have ever met..but then there are times where she is very nice/funny/helpful..but those are few and far between and it is usually just becasue I am placating to her..

I am a very strong willed and determined( stubborn)  woman and this woman is just stifling everything about me..UGGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
casah4
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:55 AM

Wow.  I could NOT handle being in a situation like that. I hope you guys are able to get out soon, for your own sanity!  Hang in there!

annaica
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:09 AM
I work in home health and once had a client that had an attitude that completely drained me. I couldn't manage dealing with it because I was tired of the way I felt everyday at work... I quit that client, but sometimes I wonder if there could have been a way for us to compromise- get along better- find more common ground... If I would have said how I felt, if I would have tried a little harder to get things straightened out... I hope you are able to find a way to work your way through this and feel good about it. September will be here before you know it! I am sorry it sucks right now. Hugs:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xantho
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:37 PM
hugs and midgets! I'm sorry she's driving you crazy I've been having contractions for 2 days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)