Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help please!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:25 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hey mommys I'm back....... well here's some updateds of my life after the pregnacy well I had my baby my babys father did miss the birth but he came and I was able to give him my baby birth facts papers to sign when he got there...... he only stayed for about 30mins Saturday at 1am not that I had my baby at 932 friday morning I went to the hospital at 12 midnight okay.......... I happy about getting his name on that birthfacts !! Ok now I home he have not spent no time with his son he call and ask me what the baby doing I'm about to come see him......never seen him yet I don't call or text him no more ......I let him call with the lies all I say is okay..... now we talked about when I go back to work he was going to keep our child now tell me why in march he caught a case he sign for 3 year probation tell me why Wed.day he have caught another case for weed he bond out before the probation office find out but he still have to go to court on the 29th .......I don't know what to do I think she going to lock him up....... what do you think???....if they do I don't know what to do I have no money. My baby came early so I'm not at work I have noooooo money!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
casah4
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:37 PM

Congrats on the birth of your baby!!  It's a boy, right? How much did he weigh? What did you name him?  (If you want to share, of course)

Hon, I say this with love.  In my opinion, you need to try and get your life straight with your son WITHOUT relying on his father. He obviously isn't planning on being there for you. You have to realize that and start planning on a future without him there to help. That way, if he helps out, it's a bonus. And if he doesn't, you're not losing out. Can you get any state assistance to help you through this tough time financially?  Some states give out free or inexpensive child care options for when you go back to work. Check that out.

Do you have any friends or family that can help you out before you go back to work?  What about HIS family. Does he have parents around that would be willing to help you financially and/or with childcare?  They're the baby's grandparents.   I know it's going to be very tough, but I think the best thing you can do is become self-sufficient for you and your baby.  I hope it all works out for you! ((HUGS))

Xantho
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:50 PM
i gave my opinion on the exact same post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
djnene
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 9:24 AM
Kam'Ron 5p 7o ..... No ma'am its just him all his family stay in New Olearns my mom can't help me she stay on the other side of town and she having problms with her bills. I thank you for your advise

Quoting casah4:

Congrats on the birth of your baby!!  It's a boy, right? How much did he weigh? What did you name him?  (If you want to share, of course)

Hon, I say this with love.  In my opinion, you need to try and get your life straight with your son WITHOUT relying on his father. He obviously isn't planning on being there for you. You have to realize that and start planning on a future without him there to help. That way, if he helps out, it's a bonus. And if he doesn't, you're not losing out. Can you get any state assistance to help you through this tough time financially?  Some states give out free or inexpensive child care options for when you go back to work. Check that out.

Do you have any friends or family that can help you out before you go back to work?  What about HIS family. Does he have parents around that would be willing to help you financially and/or with childcare?  They're the baby's grandparents.   I know it's going to be very tough, but I think the best thing you can do is become self-sufficient for you and your baby.  I hope it all works out for you! ((HUGS))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)