Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you remeber to take your meds

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:23 AM
rho
  • 6 Replies

I don't forget to take my morning or night meds but I have one that I have to take at 3p and that is the one I seem to always forget to take.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
emarin77
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Well I take mine in the late morning.  I have a daily organizer I have them in next to my computer.  I suggest putting your meds in a room that you are usually in at 3pm. I would also make signs up to remember to take your meds.  Even write in your organizer.

fallentears1986
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:59 AM

I put mine in one of those little pill boxes by day. On of my friends sets an alarm on her phone at the time sh eis supposed to take her BC and when it goes off before doing anything else she takes it. I used dto have trouble remembering if i took my meds or not that day before i got the pill box. Now I dont take meds cause i'm completely out. Gotta wait for my appt. tuesday!

cafemom40
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:03 PM

I take mine at night, right after brushing my teeth...if I'm on more than  one med though, i have to use  a pill box or I forget if I've taken it or not.

Serenity7
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:29 PM

I take mine either in the morning or after lunch

jazi1105
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:35 PM

I don't take meds, but I do have to take a prenatal vitamin everyday, and I have forgotten a few times. I try to remember(I take them at night before bed) but sometimes I fall asleep without realizing it...lol

kiwimum
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:11 PM

I was having the same problem you are so what I have done is set the alarm on my cell phone to go off at lunchtime and 2 pm to remind me to take them. It works well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)