• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Pity Party Post

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:13 AM
  • 8 Replies

So I'm 38 weeks pregnant today. Last week, a girlfriend had her baby. Over the weekend, a friend of mine had her baby. Today, I wake up and find out another friend who was due a week after me had her water break this morning. 

Everyone's going into labor but me!!! I still have one more friend who is due on the 2nd and has an induction scheduled on the 4th if she doesn't go into labor before then. ARRRRGGGHHHH!!! My due date isn't until the 13th, so really, I shouldn't be complaining, but letting my baby bake a bit longer. But it's soooooooo aggravating!!!!!!! Especially since DS was five days late...I'm willing to bet this baby will be late as well. ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

cryingfrustrated

I Run Like a Mom!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DalmatianStars
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:25 AM

You should be enjoying your pregnancy while it lasts! Remember, once the baby is born, there's going to be a lot more things to get done ;)

Also, my daughter's birthday is the 12th [ technically the 13th where I live now ], that's pretty cool :)

Xantho
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:48 AM

Hang in there I was so ready to have Drake then I had him and was sad.  Take this time to spend one on one time with your other kiddo.

Good luck!

ChaoticAtBest
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Ok, so I will be the negative nelly..lol just remember if this baby comes too soon, you could face a lot of obstacles.

Hang in there and remember the baby needs this time to bake a little longer to make sure all of the baby parts are done :) Plus I know I loved feeling the baby move and kick and I really missed it when they were no longer in the belly.

casah4
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:45 PM

I remember that feeling at the end of the pregnancy.  You're just so READY to have that baby in your arms!  Mine were both early though so I didn't have to wait.  Hang in there!  You're almost there!

annaica
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Being induced is painful.  I was medically induced with DD and it was the worst experience of my life.  Let nature do it's thing & take this time to rest because once he's here you're sol in the sleep department.

808tiare
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Well, looks like  they do save the best for last! Good luck, and can't wait to see your baby! When it comes.

inkedmomma84
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:49 PM

Thanks for the support, ladies! I know she'll be here when she's ready. I just feel inclined to whine every now and then until she is....lol :) I'm feeling much better than I did this morning!

sunshine86912
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:44 PM

yep yep yep!  I had my first at 38 weeks because of high BP and I was induced..my 2nd at 40 weeks 2 days and I was induced then as well.  You can do it!

Quoting ChaoticAtBest:

Ok, so I will be the negative nelly..lol just remember if this baby comes too soon, you could face a lot of obstacles.

Hang in there and remember the baby needs this time to bake a little longer to make sure all of the baby parts are done :) Plus I know I loved feeling the baby move and kick and I really missed it when they were no longer in the belly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)