Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seasons!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM
  • 7 Replies

Which is your favorite season and how does your depression change once it comes around?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mel30248
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:13 AM

I like the start of summer & the end of summer (not fall & spring though!). I just dont like it when it gets so hot you cant enjoy the outdoors so I like it right before it gets that way & right after. We can spend all day long outside playing its just great. I dont get more depressed about this season b/c I'm happy its here & excited for the summer fun.

I do get kind of sad depressed once fall rolls around. I love all the fall decorations & activities but its right before winter & I hate winter & snow. So this is when my depression starts to kick in. We're in that transition right now, I get all freaked out about winter & being stuck in the house with a toddler haha

ChaoticAtBest
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:15 AM

I honestly love all seasons here in Florida, I don't like when it gets cold here in the winter though. I can't get over the fact that it's just not supposed to get down in the teens in florida in my mind..lol

I hate being cold and I get really cranky when I spend all day shivering and then go to bed cold too.

Serenity7
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Fall is my favorite season. My depression has nothing to do with the season changing

Nicole_2007
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:39 PM

I like Winter.  I love seeing the snow and I love being able to decorate for Christmas and I love being able to watch my kids get excited whenever it starts snowing

rhodaj
by rho on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Summer is my favorite season but it doesnt really change my depression at all.

Xantho
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:08 PM

My favorite is fall!!  I love the color changing leaves!!

casah4
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:31 PM

My favorite season is Autumn. My depression isn't affected by it, though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)