Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STRESSING NEED SERIOUS ADVICE!!! (long) P.I.O.G

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:12 PM
  • 2 Replies

So I live in Cali at the moment. I have an older sister who is a full blown alcoholic she is 24, and has a 3yr old son.   I am moving back to TN to be closer with family,and to get away from b.s that happened here.  My sister live in TN also.     So back in Oct while I was there for almost a month all she did was drink, hardly took care of her son, I watched him most of the times, she would leave drunk and not tell anyone and leave her son sleeping with my parents in the house. 

So jist is: She got arrested today for being drunk at her probation classes!!! and her son is with my mother. I truly feel neither my sister or his father are decent parents he is a drug dealer..go figure. I just want advice if what I should do when I move there. i want to be back home but she is the last person i want to deal with and I DONT want my child around it one bit. I will be living very close to my family (Her) my dad, mom, brother, and nephew. I am soo confused on what to do now at this point. Do I wait on moving b.c of her or do I keep in going with my plans and protect my daughter fully??? You cant talk to her b.c she gets all defensive, she is still at the stage to where she thinks she doesnt have a problem. I have delt with this crap before with my mother so I know if you dont want help and feel there is no problem there is nothing no one can do for her....uggh just stressing.............

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
annaica
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM

I wouldn't do it... What are your other options?

Xantho
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:26 AM
I'm on the fence...but I was raised family sticks together but also on the otherhand FIL is big into drugs and we refuse to let him hve any contact with us...so it is possible to move and sevre ties at the same time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)