Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:58 AM
  • 6 Replies

My name is Lydia I'm 22 and i'm a mother to a 2 year old who will turn 3 in May. I've delt with anxiety and depression issues since the second grade and had been on medication for it previously but with therapy I was able to handle it on my own for quite a while. Recently I have had trouble in my marriage and we also made a move from Montana to Oklahoma. My anxiety has become unbearable and I have been on effexor for about a month now with my dosage just being upped yesterday.

A lot of people don't understand what it is really like living with this problem. It disables me and I have found that at times I can't function the way I should. I'm hoping that I will find other moms like me and we can share our day to day stories.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AllThatBabyJazz
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Welcome to the group Lydia. I am Melissa. This is the perfect place for you to talk about your anxiety. The ladies in here are super nice and insightful. 

KimmyPoo
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:16 PM
Welcome to the group
rhodaj
by rho on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Hi I'm Rho I also have severe panic attacks and depression.  With Bipolar mixed in there.  I know how you feel.  I know you have to being allot of probems now from moving and that is going to make your anxiety even worse.

annaica
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:44 AM

Welcome!  I am sure you will find support here :)  HUGS!

el2
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 8:20 AM

Hi Lydia & welcome to the group.  I have depression & anxiety too and am in counseling for it and take meds too.  This is a great group and I hope you find some support here.  Good luck & take care of yourself.  Ellen

momma2bubbas
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:29 AM

hi! Welcome! 

i have generalized anx disorder and depression 

with some ptsd thrown in for good measure :)

i am in therapy and have just started meditation.

have you tried? this may help.

m.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)