Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Goal of the day...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:14 AM
  • 15 Replies

So what is your goal for the day. Come back later and tell us if you achieved that goal or not. I know we don't always get it done. Due to many reasons.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Raeann11
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Mine is to get cloth diapers washed. I have to get them done or else my little one will not have diapers.

boysrcool
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:42 AM

good question. I have not been making a schedule and I absolutely need to. So your post made me realize to print it out-thanks.

Biggest thing, do my C25K workout. It's just a half hour and great music. It goes fast and that's the only thinkg that gets me to do it, knowing that it's quick.

AdensMama0308
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:45 AM

I've got to call Lowe's today and hopefully get an interview for tomorrow.  They called last night, but I missed it by 20 minutes, then when I called back the HR people were gone! Hoping I can get an interview for tomorrow afternoon, when I'll be around there anyway.

AllThatBabyJazz
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:46 AM

2 loads of laundry

rhodaj
by rho on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:50 AM

cleaning my living room and dining room and running the dishe washer and working out take my daughter for her driving test and taking granddaughter to school.

rhodaj
by rho on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:50 AM

I have the granddaughter school done

rhodaj
by rho on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:51 AM

oh yeah and catch up on my cafemom replies.

Mystary
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:17 PM

I have two today, get all of the kids clothes in their dressers instead of all over the place in baskets.  My other is to write out my long term goals, because I recently realized that I really need something to work toward.

AdensMama0308
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:24 PM

Yes! Got the interview at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck!

armymom81788
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:19 PM

I have to get into a better space in my head.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)