Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Co-dependant

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:26 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am feeling very distressed.  I am doing it too myself because I am being co-dependant.  My best friend (who is my ex-husband and now my boy friend again) is on his way to Florida.  Although I hope he and  his mom have a great time I am very depressed because he isn't here.  I feel that I need to be with him to be okay.  We spend a great deal of time together.  That is why we have decided to date again.  I saw a picture of him and his ex-girlfriend last night and totally freaked out.  I felt hurt, angry, like throwing up and exploding all at the same time.  I than got mad at myself for the way I was and am feeling.  I just don't know how to deal with my feelings.  I talked to him about it and he said that I wasn't crazy but I shouldn't let things get to me.  He told me to talk to my councilor because she is the only one that can help me with my feelings.  Right now I just want to crawl in a hole.sad

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AllThatBabyJazz
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:44 PM

I am sorry that you're sad hun. It's hard feeling like you NEED someone but the truth is you don't. Pamper yourself. Do your nails, take a bubble bath. Buy yourself something you've been wanting. Read a book, watch a good movie.

Think of YOU 

Hang in there Momma. He'll be home before you know it.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:50 PM

i am with you girl. i am very co-dependant on my husband and he has gone to alabama on a fishing trip and i am hating being alone. as for the picture you found just remember its just a picture. you are the one that is together with him now. isnt that much more than a picture!?

momma2bubbas
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:58 PM

this.

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

I am sorry that you're sad hun. It's hard feeling like you NEED someone but the truth is you don't. Pamper yourself. Do your nails, take a bubble bath. Buy yourself something you've been wanting. Read a book, watch a good movie.

Think of YOU 

Hang in there Momma. He'll be home before you know it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)