Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does you family have a family reunion each year?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:00 AM
  • 5 Replies

we do on my husbands side and it is so fun. we plan different activites to do all weekend.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
angelachristine
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Nope lots of family can't stand other family so if we did it would be ugly. Lol
Glad your reunions are fun though.
matreshka
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:15 AM

not every year but we have them occasionally. for me its stressful, my family is very traditional.

casah4
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:27 AM

We don't have close families.

Raeann11
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:48 AM

We do on my hubby's side. I am actually worried about it this year. One aunt thinks we don't visit enough. We went to a park that had fun things for kids to do. So when we get there. We visit a bit with everyone. Get caught up on what they are doing and then have lunch. Do our family group photo and then off to do things with the kids. The mini golf, amazement park, free zoo and free conservatory. Always so much fun.

Well this year she took over and put it at a park with the eating area close but then 10 feet away is a lake. It is not just a beach and then a lake.  It goes from land to a lake.  I will be stressing about my girls. Because I know they will want to see the ducks. I know they will be talked to and know not to go over there alone but we all know how kids get when they get excited about something.

rhodaj
by rho on Mar. 31, 2011 at 10:10 PM

we don't  I only see most of my family when there is a death in the family

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)