Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you could change anything about where you live, what would it be?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:37 PM
  • 15 Replies

I wish we had storm windows, and honestly I wish we different neighbors who didnt smoke and LOUDLY cough up phlegm on their porch at 6am GROSS!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
casah4
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:15 PM

I'd have a nice lawn.  We're working on it, but it's taking some time.  That's really the only thing that I'm unhappy about here. Good neighbors, great location, the homeowners voted out the douchebags on the HOA and got a more reasonable board. Haha! So, just the lawn bothers me.  LOL

DanielleMason
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:46 PM

I really really want a fenced in backyard..

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:10 PM

i would change or land to a flat piece and put a fence around it.

silversmom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:16 PM

My neighborhood would be more pedestrian and bike friendly. The summers would actually get hot for more that a week. The farmers market should move close enough for me to walk there. The changes I can make, I am making. Planting a veggie garden as soon as my home buyer rebate arrives; adding solar; removing ugly shrubs for food shrubs. 

bouncingsoul
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:44 PM

for our walls to be repainted, a few extra rooms, another bathroom, a patio/backyard would be nice too..

Raeann11
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:38 PM

A few wishes. I wish our winters were not so long, I wish we had a fenced in back yard, I wish the neighbors would not dig trenches in our yard when it is rains and flood time around here, or even pull out so far the keep bending my garden posts. I have no clue what they are going to do when we put up a big fence, I wish they would not through there beer cans in our yard, I wish one neighbors would not have there friends park there cars in the alley way

single_and_preg
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:20 PM

I wish i had friendly neighbors

single_and_preg
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:20 PM

oh and i wish bug werent everwhere, there are so many bugs...you can see them when you look down....we live real close to woods.

prplroses
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM
I wish my house was big enough for all of us; every one would have their own bedroom, the kitchen would be big enough so that you could sit at the table and open the frig or stove at the same time, and not have one side of the table pushed up to the wall,so every one would be able to sit down; and a bigger livingroom and a bigger bathroom; and new furniture threw out the house that's not broken and looks good and have every thing match; and I would really love it if my dh would stop parking cars in the front yard, we have a freaking drive way, use it! And I wish he would stop bring home a bunch of junk so our yard wouldn't look like a junk yard. And a spot were I could keep the kids bikes and some gardening tools without his crap taking over, that would be nice. Guess that's a lot to ask for but if we could just get a bigger house everyone would be happier
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:50 PM
I wish I didn't live next to the house we lost
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)