Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Because nonobe else in my life gets it

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:12 PM
  • 4 Replies
I'd like to think I have a pretty sensible, unaltered view on life. I am almost 27 years old, have a 19 month old 27 week preemie. We are closing in our house thursday. My second one. This is one is it for the rest of our lives.
Omg there's too much to type. Friends wedding was supposed to be in OCt in Mexico. Now it's a reaL wedding here in may. Hello hundreds more dollars A LOT quicker. So now we are fighting. My house and my sons' CP treatments come first and she doesn't get that
All my "broke" Friends are going on vacation???? WTF! Bring me!
The ever popular, everyone us getting married and having kids and are HAPPY. Not me :(

And the ever present ankle injury with no relief lots of norco, Lyrica, cymbaltA, Ambien, and beer.

Hope your week started off A LOT better!!!
kisses and hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
matreshka
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 7:20 AM

i know my friends who dont have kids seem to live in a different world than me, and sometimes i wish i could just be carefree and travel again.  a lot of people just put on a front that they're happy and everything is fine when its not.  it bothers me sometimes too, i feel like i have to constantly struggle to be happy and "normal."you do have the right view though, your sons treatments do come first :)

JSCC
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 7:42 AM

oh, I am always irritated by people saying they are broke/don't know how they're going to make ends meet ... and then doing things like going on vacation, getting a new "droid" phone, a new TV, going to the movies, etc.

I agree with pp that lots of people appear to be happy and normal though they're not.  Heck I think I do that too ... I am so sure everyone thinks I have it all together (from all outward appearances, I do; but I am falling apart inside)

Keep on trucking

rhodaj
by rho on Mar. 29, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Hope your week gets better hun.

Raeann11
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 2:12 PM

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)