Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you look for in a friend?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:23 AM
rho
  • 6 Replies

I look for someone that can talk to me that doesn't say I'm sorry or I understand

someone that likes to joke around and laugh

someone that doesn't judge me just takes me for who I am not what I am diagnosed with

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
casah4
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:45 AM

Don't take advantage of me and don't talk about me behind my back. That would make me happy.

momma2bubbas
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:51 AM

really? i like it when someone says i understand it must be very hard for you, but you are doing a great job of dealing with your issue (s).

i look for someone who i can trust, (this take time obviously) and someone who isnt a flake.

i have to have friends i can be real with, laugh with, empathize with, and visa versa.

if someone is TOO opinionated or judgemental it is a turn off. i dont like ppl who go on and on

about themselves all the time- and chronic lateness drives me nuts, lol.

m.

witch_e_woman
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Honesty,
someone willing to listen
someone to laugh & cry with
Someone to kick you in the ass when your heads in your ass
Someone who'll fight with you & also be willing to fight for you
Someone I know I can trust
someone I can sit in a room with - not say a word but know what their thinking..

But mostly, a GOOD friend is someone who will bring you bail money-
A BEST friend will be sitting next to you in jail saying "That was fun, let's do that again"!!!
bouncingsoul
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:37 PM

somebody who is trustworthy and honest,  somebody that i have things in common with, doesnt talk about me behind my back to others, isnt materialistic, doesnt tell me things happen for a reason, is reliable, somebody i can talk to about anything with, somebody who is always there for me no matter one, somebody who UNDERSTANDS me., somebody i can laugh and joke around with and wont be offended. guess i expect too much out of a friend because i cant find any. :(

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Someone who is real, honest, good sense of humor. loyal

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:27 PM

someone who has the same interests as me, someone who is trustworthy and someone who doesnt judge.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)