Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what depresses me right now

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:47 PM
  • 6 Replies

Is having a really good day.  Then every evening I gotta hear these kids fighting. It's ridiculous!  No matter how many times I tell them to knock it off it's like I'm talking at wind!   Grrrrrr.  It get so old.  Fighting over stupid stuff.  Yelling.  I'm not a yelling person and I aint got the voice for it so if I got to raise my voice I'm pushed too far.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momma2bubbas
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:17 PM

girl, i am right there with you.

i hate yelling, like you.

so damn tired all the time.

after school seems to be our worst time for

spats.

m.

franny22
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:21 PM

you have the same thing going on at your house as I do...all I can say is...what I do is as soon as they get home I let them get their snacks and then its homework and chorses..I found that this kinda keeps the fighting to a minium...let them know that this is a quite time. and then usually after thats all done I start dinner and have them share their day while helping with dinner....see if this works

matreshka
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:27 PM

((((hugs)))) yelling can really set me off.  im here with an infant and when he gets in super fussy mode it can really upset me.

Raeann11
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:31 PM

hugsI know when my girls are that way. They have to be separated or bed early.

Cenedra64
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2011 at 9:46 AM

well mine are 12 and 14.  They're past the naptime and snack stage.  On to puberty and hormones and all that nasty emotion that goes with it.  Grrrrrrr Thanks ladies for understanding and the support (((HUGS)))

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Apr. 14, 2011 at 11:22 AM

start taking things away that they enjoy see if that stops them. dont let them on the computer games.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)