Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PISSED OFF **SIGH**

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:41 AM
  • 5 Replies

So I am depressed.  Not just in a bad mood,,,diagnosed depressed.  Last night was the straw that broke the camels back.  My fiance asked me to go to the hospital.  I protested because I wanted a good night of sleep,so I can function somewhat normal.  I say this because it was around 10 pm and I knew if I went to any facility at that time, it would be a few hours..And by the time I get home it would be very late.  Then my daugher wakes up early...super early...like 5:30. Anyways I promised I would go the next day ( today).  He preceeds to tell me to just go and he will wake up with DD and take care of her.  So I go...I did not get in until 11:30 pm and did not get out until 2 am.  So when I got home it was like he had a change of heart. He said do you mind getting up with her so I can sleep? I was like really man?? really?? After he asked me and asked me to go get help..I just wanted to rest, get a full night of sleep.  Here I am,,up since like 5"50 or so..running on no sleep. Where is he you say..SLEEPING!!!! 

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
matreshka
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:06 AM

im not sure if im reading your post right, did he want you to go to the hospital for yourself, to get admitted?

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:12 AM

that was not good of him after he made you a promis. maybe after he gets up you can get you a good nap in.

MadysonsMama
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:22 AM

He wanted to see if I could get some help like medication.  He promised me I could sleep in because I did not want to go that night because I wanted to sleep. Hence why he "promised" me I could sleep in. Oh I forgot to add that he wanted me to go to the ER and not the mental health clinic...He said ( according to him) that he only promised me to sleep in if I went to the ER..and i went to the mental healh clinic. What does it matter????

matreshka
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:33 AM

i hope you start feeling better. what did the ER do for you? was it at all helpful?

matreshka
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:34 AM

sorry for asking so many questions, you dont have to answer if you dont want.  i think your fiance must be really worried about you if he told you to go to the ER last night.  he should have kept his promise though

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)