Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it normal during depression :(

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:24 PM
  • 15 Replies

When you just dont feel like having sex? Or perhaps where you just do not want your DH/DF/SO to touch you? That is how I have been for a few days. Not too long but I just do not want to.  I am not nasty about it by any means.  I just say that i do not feel like having sex. Sometimes when I get like this I just want to go right to bed so I can get a full night of rest.

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annaica
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:27 PM

That is normal for alot of us :)  Losing interest in things you usually like happens when you're depressed... unfortunately. 

MadysonsMama
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Ok..makin sure I was not abnormal lol

calimom9133
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:37 PM

It depends how old you are. i am in menopause so I just want to sleep!!  Even when i was younger and depressed, i liked it alot

MadysonsMama
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:49 PM
I am 28...still get my period :(
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:14 PM

are y ou on meds? that is one thing that can take away your sex drive. but being depressed is another. feeling as low as you do youre just not excited about anything.

KimmyPoo
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:18 PM

i want to have sex but my boyfriend dont :(

annaica
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:25 PM

i am 29.  sometimes i feel that way too.  just like what's the use... it just doesn't sound fun sometimes.

Naturewoman4
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:26 PM
I know when Im really depressed, I dont feel good about myself. Then I feel even worse. So I dont want sex. I then feel worse about that. I dont know how my husband is so patient. d
Naturewoman4
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:29 PM
Im going through menopause and the last two times, it hurt. Took a wk. to feel better. Went to the Drs a few times. Had a sonigram, was ok. Had small tumors on my Uterus Wall, but dr. said it shouldnt hurt. d
matreshka
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:30 AM

its normal to not be interested when youre depressed, thats definitely a symptom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)