• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life sucks

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:12 AM
  • 7 Replies
I hate who I am... I am 26 weeks preggo, I feel fat my boyfriend has not even tfied to sleeo with me... I hate my life I just want to disapear
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
matreshka
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:00 PM

((((hugs)))) i was miserable when i was pregnant.  have you tried talking to your bf? he may feel you dont want to sleep together.

in the meantime try to relax with something you enjoy, a good movie, book, games.

zboys
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2011 at 3:25 PM

I hope you feel better soon.

Happymama2279
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:07 PM
THanks... My life is just crap right now I miss when I felt like I had a perpus in life.... Now I just dont care
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midnight_storm
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:43 PM
Aww, hugs momma. FYI you have a very special purpose:) being a mom can bring both our biggest heartache, but most importantly our greatest joy. Have you tried initiating intimacy with your bf? Sometimes men get in to such a mindset, thinking about our bodies nurturing the child inside. Also some are afraid of hurting the baby. Remind bf your still a sexual being. Come into the bedroom with nothing on, nibble on his neck or ear, anything you know turned him on before hand. Basically, seduce him.(hugs)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsvixen
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:40 PM

Right now you have the most important purpose ever. You are creating new LIFE! It doesn't get better then that!

Have you tried to read or watch shows that will show you how things are progressing with your baby? Decorated the nursery? Bought some cute clothing?

lyrick24
by Group Admin on May. 22, 2011 at 6:56 AM

have you talked to him about it? let him know how it makes you feel and then maybe he will share some of his feelings with you. some men can be funny like that when their so is pregnant.

K_Marie
by on May. 22, 2011 at 11:39 PM

Women who are pregnant always feel that way at one time or another. You're not fat, you're pregnant. There's a difference..and once the baby is born, you'll be back to pre-preg weight and feeling good in no time. But for the time being, just remember there's a little one growing inside you that needs you to be strong for them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)