Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my dd is the only reason

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:46 PM
  • 13 Replies
That I am still alive. There has been so many times that I wanted to grab a kitchen knife and end it all. I think of my dd and she deserves to have a mom. So she is the reason I am still here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 21, 2011 at 1:26 PM

hugs mama. What's going on? We're all here to listen

elwalters77
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:36 PM

I feel that way sometimes too, but my kids need me and I could never hurt them by leaving them on purpose.

matreshka
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:52 PM

have you thought about seeing a therapist to talk about your feelings? its so hard to feel like that, its excruciatingly painful and there is help out there.  ive attempted suicide in the past and i am very lucky and grateful to have been given a second chance (((hugs)))

shortstuff69
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:20 PM
I honestly need to but one I don't have the money to/ I have severe trust issues...

Quoting matreshka:

have you thought about seeing a therapist to talk about your feelings? its so hard to feel like that, its excruciatingly painful and there is help out there.  ive attempted suicide in the past and i am very lucky and grateful to have been given a second chance (((hugs)))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midnight_storm
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:29 PM
I can completely understand that. Sometimes the best therapists just listen, let us work through things maybe ask a few questions to direct our thoughts to the why's. So maybe this group could act as therapy. Or you could pm someone you feel a little comfortable with. I don't have all the answers, but I am always more than willing to be an ear to any mom here who just needs to "talk".

Quoting shortstuff69:

I honestly need to but one I don't have the money to/ I have severe trust issues...

Quoting matreshka:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsvixen
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:41 PM

*hugs* Calling the crisis/suicide prevention line is free and it's confidential.

Please look into getting some help for yourself.

shortstuff69
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:49 PM
Thank you all for your support and listening
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Group Admin on May. 22, 2011 at 6:54 AM

are you on meds? if not you might want to consider seeing a therapist and a dr. you should not be having those feelings.

shortstuff69
by on May. 22, 2011 at 8:46 AM
No I don't take any kind of medication for anything.

Quoting lyrick24:

are you on meds? if not you might want to consider seeing a therapist and a dr. you should not be having those feelings.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaraMama5
by on May. 22, 2011 at 11:50 AM

same here. if i didnt have my kids i probably wouldnt be here so i know how u feel. and then u still have the suicidal thoughts that torture u but u have to control them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)