• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just getting started

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:27 AM
  • 4 Replies

hi, my name is lorann. im a 22 year old mother of 3 lil babies ages 4,3,and one month old.

im not sure wats wrong with me but, i cant stop doubting myself, being insecure, and the urge to just cry just keeps getting worse.

i work at a job i hate, miss my kids and feel like my bouyfriend isnt in love with me like he used to be.

i know and understand that  my insecurities are a big part of all of this but i cant stop theses feelings?

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:31 AM

you might want to talk to your ob/gyn to make sure you are not going through post pardum depression or starting to. i would recommend a therapist aslo so you have someone to discuss these issues with. and of course we will offer you support here. you surely have your hands full at a young age. my daughter is 20 and pregnant with her third and going through some of the same things you are. her name is lauren too.

mrsvixen
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:53 AM

Hello and welcome to the group.

I'm sorry your feeling like this, but as lyrick24 said, it could be your hormones are all messed up due to the baby. Have you alays felt this way? Have you tried talking to your bf about how you feel?

matreshka
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:53 AM

your hormones are still out of whack. so that could be why you feel this way. job stress also leads to stress everywhere else.  have you looked for another job at all? also talking to a therapist is a good idea, they can determine if you feelings are something that you might need to see a doctor for medication.

jaylahmicah
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:08 AM
Welcome you should talk to your dr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)